Skip to main content

QUESTION NO: 426 for WRITTEN ANSWER on 02/04/2008

* To ask the Minister for Health and Children her policy position regarding supporting voluntary groups in the provision of defibrillators; and if she will make a statement on the matter.- David Stanton T.D.


The Deputy’s question relates to the funding, management and delivery of health and personal social services, which are the responsibility of the Health Service Executive under the Health Act 2004. Accordingly, my Department has requested the Parliamentary Affairs Division of the Executive to arrange to have this matter investigated and to have a reply issued directly to the Deputy.